Chesterfield County Personal Injury and Workers' Comp Lawyer
We Practice Law with Integrity, Humanity and a Conscience
If you are facing an important legal challenge, your choice of an attorney could affect your entire life. You should work with a Colonial Heights lawyer who will answer all of your questions, give your case personal attention, and offer you the knowledgeable, high-quality representation you deserve.
- Virginia Workers' Compensation: Were you denied compensation after being injured at work? Our experienced workers' compensation lawyers can help you protect your rights.
- Virginia Will Contests and Will Disputes: Are you involved in a will dispute with a family member or other party? We will thoroughly examine your case and safeguard your interests.
- Civil Actions for Plaintiffs and Defendants: From personal injury to breach of contract, defamation cases to injunctions, we have invaluable experience in the pursuit of our clients' claims.
- Federal and State Criminal Felonies, Misdemeanors, and Appeals: Have you been accused of a crime? Let us help you protect your rights.
- Family Law: Custody, visitation, support, and adoption.
The Experience You Need
With nearly 35 years of legal experience, Neil Kuchinsky, Attorney at Law, PC, has learned to practice law the way it was meant to be practiced.
- We provide a realistic, honest, and fairly priced assessment of your legal position (there are, unfortunately, lawyers who will charge far more to tell you only what they think you want to hear).
- We will provide you with a fixed fee for most of our services in advance - there will be no surprises in our billing.
- Our personal style is sympathetic and caring. We simply have no use for condescension or arrogance in relating to our clients, and we will not tolerate our clients being abused by adverse parties or their counsel.
If you need criminal defense, have a will dispute, family law or workers' compensation attorney, we can assist you with a wide variety of legal problems. Contact a Colonial Heights, Dinwiddie, Prince George, Chesterfield County, and Hopewell attorney today for a free phone consultation to discuss your legal matter.